Thursday, July 24, 2008

Release Date 7/13/2008



































I released this message in the Gulf Stream half way between Bimini and Ft. Lauderdale.


We were coming back from Bimni after spending a week there diving and hanging out.

It was a great vacation spot. A little funky because of it's destination as a yacht landing point close to the US. There were lots of people there in small boats.

The diving is nice, great visibility, and interesting reefs.

The picture of my fin is from near the surface, but I am at 50ft looking in a crevice for a rather shy grouper.

Some fish, but not a whole lot. The spearfishing regulations don't allow spearing with scuba, or the use of real spearguns, so the only thing I caught was a little squid, which I ate sushi style on the boat.


No comments: