Monday, August 30, 2021

Release Date 8/29/2021



 I did a long one way panel from French river to Malpaque on the PEI coast



It was a very windy yesterday and I took this picture from the land. NOT suitable for solo paddling



 I stoped for a tasty lunch of PEI bluefin tuna scraps from a tail of a 375 pounder that a friend gave us and local string beans   



A saw a single seal and lots of beach goers but only one pleasure boat, the heavy winds from the previous day kept everyone home

Strava Track shows details.


There are some really cool rock formations on this section   This rock is surrounded by water on all sides



I was able to photograph one of the last lighthouse is on my list there is no way to get to it from the land because it’s on private property 


Truth: leftovers can be good  


No comments: